Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Suitable for MK8 Golf GTI model
INSTALL DOES NOT REQUIRE BUMPER REMOVAL
PACKAGE PRICE FOR THIS SET INCLUDES:
- MK8 Golf GTI front lip splitter with bumper reinforcement plate
- MK8 Golf GTI side skirt splitters
- MK8 Golf GTI rear spats
- MK8 Golf GTI Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- ADD: Rear Window Vents (Pair), Rear Spoiler Extension &/or Fire Extinguisher Bracket/Mount if desired.
Please note you are receiving a special price when you purchase the VW MK8 Golf GTI complete body kit splitter set.
Get the original and best MK8 Golf GTI splitter kit from Flow Designs Australia, which is trusted by Volkswagen enthusiasts, aftermarket modifiers and tuners worldwide. Being one of the first to conceptualise, develop and manufacture the strongest lip splitters on the market, all our splitter components are backed by our unbeatable 10 year warranty (excludes all ABS accessories). Our 10mm polyethylene composite used in our splitter range is completely shatter-resistant and superior to any comparable ABS product - watch our front lip splitter stress test to see how durable our splitters really are.
The MK8 Golf GTI splitter kit is completely designed, manufactured and dispatched from our factory in Bayswater Victoria, making us proudly Australian-made and owned. Once you order your splitter kit, it is hand-finished, polished and quality inspected by our team to ensure you receive parts of the highest quality and craftsmanship.
All our splitter products are precision designed to accurately suit OEM bumpers/side skirts. Everything is model specific so perfect fitment is guaranteed, and instructions are provided for easy installation process (which can be completed with simple hand tools).
The Volkswagen MK8 Golf GTI body kit range shares the same durability and technology as our renowned VA WRX, i30N and Ford Focus RS line up which is trusted by car enthusiasts worldwide.
We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
- MK8 Golf GTI front lip splitter & bumper reinforcement plate
- MK8 Golf GTI side skirt splitters (pair)
- MK8 Golf GTI Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- MK8 Golf GTI rear spats/pods (pair)
- x2 Flow Designs stickers
- x1 Flow Designs air freshener
- Fitting kit with black stainless hardware
Material & Finish:
- Front lip splitter, side skirt splitters, rear valance, rear pods/spats: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges, impact-resistant
- Hand polished satin black
- Flow-Lock fins: scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- Window Vents: 4.5mm scratch resistant textured ABS plastic, CNC engraved logo and features
- Rear Spoiler Extension: 4.5mm scratch-resistant reversible textured (Top) with hi-gloss acrylic underside, CNC engraved logo and features
- Fire Extinguisher Bracket/Mount: 3mm Stainless Steel, Powder-coated Texture Black
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.