Disclaimer & Terms of Sale
Payment & Delivery/Pickup:
- Your invoice needs to be paid in full before your order will be shipped or made available for pickup.
- Pickup can be arranged with agreement from the team at Flow Designs Australia.
Returns & Exchanges:
- Purchases from us here are final, and as such returns for ‘change of mind’ are agreed to solely at the discretion of the Flow Designs Australia management team. If an agreement is made, the product must be unused, and in its original condition. The refund will only be processed once the product is received back at Flow Designs Australia head office, and has been inspected by the management team.
- Shipping costs for returns/exchanges are the buyer’s responsibility. Upon receipt of the product, and agreement from the Flow Designs Australia management team that the product is in original condition (as outlined above), a refund of shipping charges may be included as part of the agreed terms.
- All of our products are designed and tested to fit with the OEM body/coachwork, as outlined in the product descriptions. Refunds/exchanges will not be granted for incorrect application of one of our products. If unsure whether a product will fit your car, please contact us directly prior to finalising your purchase.
- We do take every care to ensure your product is ready to ship to you as safely and securely as possible, but sometimes accidents happen. If this occurs, please contact us immediately, with clear details of the damage, and we will work with your through our return processes.
- We will not cover damage to the product that has occurred after correct fitment has taken place. Our products may slightly alter the lower clearance of your car.
- We will not cover damage to the product that has occurred a result of ‘normal’ wear and tear. The final decision on what is deemed to be ‘normal’ will be made at the discretion of the Flow Designs Australia management team, after due consideration is given to the individual circumstances in which the wear and tear has occurred.
- Please be mindful of the environment around you when driving your vehicle fitted with one of our products. Damage occurring due to inclement weather or environmental conditions will not be considered or covered under these terms.
The above are just examples of damage that may occur during use of your vehicle. As stated, if you feel your product is damaged at no fault of your own, please contact us
Visit our Warranty page for 10 Year Warranty terms issued for HDPE splitter purchases made from 1 January 2020 onwards.
- The duration of the warranty is stated on the warranty card inside the Product and/or in the list of Product features on our website.
Where this Warranty Applies:
- This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
Assessment, Repair and/or Replacement of Your Product:
- This warranty is global. If after, contacting Flow Designs Australia to notify us of your issue, you may choose to have your Product assessed and returned to Flow Designs Australia.
- You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to Flow Designs Australia including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- For warranty service, you will need to provide the original receipt of purchase to Flow Designs Australia.
- Ultimately, Flow Designs Australia will determine whether or not the problem is covered under the terms of the product warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Flow Design Australia’s expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
- If the product is not under warranty as determined by Flow Designs Australia, any repairs agreed to, freight and/or transport costs and taxes and/or duties associated with the product will be at the cost of the owner.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than Flow Designs Australia will void this warranty.
Where this Warranty Does Not Apply:
- Damages to the product that are the result of misuse or actions deemed to be outside the scope of design for the product.
- Incidental and consequential damages as outlined under Flow Designs Australia General Terms.
- Labour charges and/or any damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than Flow Designs Australia.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranties are hereby excluded. This warranty is intended to give you specific legal rights. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. Consequently, the limitations or exclusions specifically contained in this warranty may not be applicable to you.
Flow Designs Australia does not support or condone behaviour that is reckless, or in contradiction of safe road use in your Country, State or Territory.
Our Products are designed to add additional stability and capability across a variety of applications for driving enthusiasts. However, our products are designed to operate at speeds of the 'enthusiast' level. We have tested our products to 200kph (in controlled, ‘track day’ settings). Sustained speeds beyond this may see undue stress applied to the factory OEM mounting application, and result in wear, damage or failure in this area.
Flow Designs Australia will not be liable, responsible or accountable for any damage incurred as a result of behaviours or circumstances that are deemed to be reckless, or are in contradiction of the road rules of the State or Territory in which these behaviours occur.
We are proud supporters of the car scene worldwide, and are enthusiasts ourselves. If you would like to utilise our products in motorsport, or any applications that do not fall within our terms, please feel free to contact us to discuss.
Taxes & Duties
Shipping Duty/Taxes and other Charges.
- International shipments may be subject to additional taxes, charges, duties etc. in the receiving country. Payment of these extra costs is the responsibility of the buyer. Flow Designs Australia cannot and will not provide an estimate for these costs, and are not responsible for payment of any of these costs. If you are unsure whether your purchase will be subject to any of these extra charges, please check prior to finalising payment for your product.
- If you nominate to have your product delivered to the port (or equivalent) only, Flow Designs Australia is not responsible for any costs relating to the handling, delivery, release etc. of your shipment after it arrives at the nominated port (or equivalent).
Flow Designs Australia is not a registered tax authority, as a result we will not, under any circumstances, collect taxes applicable on your purchase on behalf of your State/Territory/Province etc.