- The duration of the warranty is stated on the warranty card inside the Product and/or in the list of Product features on our website.
10 year warranty applies to the Product purchased after 1 January 2020 for a duration of 10 years active from the date of purchase on your receipt.
Where this Warranty Applies:
- This warranty applies to Flow Designs Australia products only, made from Flow Designs HDPE material (front splitter, side splitters, rear spats, rear valance, excluding all ABS accessories, window vents and brass fittings) (referred to as the Product), purchased from Flow Designs Australia and/or authorised resellers as outlined on the “authorised resellers” section of the Flow Designs Australia website.
This warranty covers only manufacturing defects and does not cover any damage caused by misuse, improper fitment, neglect, accidents, abrasion, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear or transport damage.
Assessment, Repair and/or Replacement of Your Product:
- This warranty is global. If after, contacting Flow Designs Australia notifying us of your issue, you may choose to have the Product assessed and returned to Flow Designs Australia.
- You are responsible for all costs of getting the Product to Flow Designs Australia including, but not limited to, the cost of packaging, shipping and applicable taxes.
- For warranty service, you will need to provide the original receipt of purchase to Flow Designs Australia as part of your application.
- Ultimately, Flow Designs Australia will determine whether the problem is covered under the terms of the product warranty. If the warranty applies, you will be notified as to whether the Product will be repaired or replaced. Any such repair or replacement will be at Flow Design Australia’s expense, including any costs required to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
- If the product is not under warranty as determined by Flow Designs Australia, any repairs agreed to, freight and/or transport costs and taxes and/or duties associated with the product will be at the cost of the owner.
Repairs, alterations or modifications to the Product performed by anyone other than Flow Designs Australia will immediately void this warranty.
Where this Warranty Does Not Apply:
- Damages to the product that are the result of misuse or actions deemed to be outside the scope of design for the product.
- Incidental and consequential damages as outlined under Flow Designs Australia General Terms and Conditions.
- Labour charges and/or any damages attributable to work performed by anyone other than Flow Designs Australia.
- Warranty not transferable. Does not over second hand products.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, any implied warranties are hereby excluded. This warranty is intended to give you specific legal rights. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. Consequently, the limitations or exclusions specifically contained in this warranty may not be applicable to you.