Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
INSTALL DOES NOT REQUIRE BUMPER REMOVAL
Click the GIF for more information on our Gloss and Textured material
Please note: Special price applies when purchasing the FGX full lip splitter set. Package includes the following in a TEXTURED finish (excludes accessories):
- FGX front lip splitter
- FGX side skirt splitters (pair)
- FGX rear spats (pair)
- CHOOSE: FGX XR6 or XR8 Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- WITH or WITHOUT accessories (front extensions, front winglets, side winglets, rear winglets)
The new Flow Designs splitter set for Falcon FGX XR6 & XR8 offers a gloss or textured finish and includes front/side splitters & rear spats/Flow-Lock rear diffuser. Pre-pressed in threaded brass inserts accept all our add-on accessories for the FGX such as winglets and front splitter extensions.
All our splitters have a 10 year warranty and are made from a thick polyethylene composite, making it the strongest product of its type on the market, watch our front lip splitter stress test to see how durable our splitters are. Each splitter is model specific in its development and design to ensure perfect fitment. The entire production process is done is our Bayswater factory making us proudly Australian made and owned.
We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
- FGX front lip splitter (TEXTURED)
- FGX side skirt splitters (TEXTURDE; Pair)
- FGX XR6 or XR8 Flow-Lock rear diffuser (TEXTURED)
- FGX rear spats (TEXTURED; Pair)
- WITH all accessories package: FGX front extensions (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: FGX front winglets (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: FGX side winglets (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: FGX rear winglets (pair)
- 2 Flow Designs Stickers
- Fitting kit with black stainless hardware
Material & Finish:
- Front splitter, side splitters, rear spats, rear diffuser valance: 10mm thick polyethylene composite with a textured (scratch-resistant) or gloss, low sheen finish and bevelled edges
- Accessories and Flow-Lock diffuser fins: 4.5mm scratch-resistant ABS
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.