Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
PRE-ORDER NOW TO RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT, LIMITED TO FIRST 20 ORDERS!!!
USE CODEWORD CU2ED1 AT CHECKOUT.
To celebrate the upcoming release of the latest Flow Designs Edition One kits to suit Standard PFL/FL & Modulo bodies, we are giving you this special opportunity to pre-order our full range of body enhancements with a special discounted price!
To be one of the first to have your CU2 stand out from the crowd, simply select from our newly released product ranges for your CU2 body type and use codeword CU2ED1 at checkout to receive a 10% discount on your order! So the more pieces of the Australian designed and made kit for your CU2 you add to your order, the bigger your saving will be!
If this sounds like a great way to enhance the look of your CU2 at an affordable price, jump across and search our complete range of front/side splitters, rear spats/diffusers and bolt on accessories for your CU2 today. But hurry because this exclusive, never to be repeated offer is STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE FIRST 20 ORDERS RECEIVED.
What is Edition 1? Click here for more information
Suits CU2 models with Modulo body kit
INSTALL DOES NOT REQUIRE BUMPER REMOVAL
Please note you are receiving a special price when you purchase the Honda Accord Euro CU2 - Modulo complete body kit splitter set.
Package price for this set includes:
- CU2 front lip splitter - Modulo
- CU2 side skirt splitters - Modulo (Pair)
- CU2 rear spats - Modulo (Pair)
- CU2 Flow-Lock rear diffuser - Modulo
- WITH or WITHOUT all accessories (front extensions, front winglets, side winglets, rear winglets)
- ADD: Rear window vents if desired
The Honda Accord Euro CU2 - Modulo full lip splitter set includes front lip splitter, side skirt splitters, rear spats, Flow-Lock rear diffuser, full range of accessories (front extensions and winglets all round) and if desired, rear window vents. We guarantee our CU2 Modulo lip splitter set is the most durable on the market and will complete your exterior aesthetic by giving it a more aggressive look.
All our splitters have a 10 year warranty and are made from a thick polyethylene composite, making it the strongest product of its type on the market, watch our front lip splitter stress test to see how durable our splitters are. Each splitter is model specific in its development and design to ensure perfect fitment. The entire production process is done is our Bayswater factory making us proudly Australian made and owned. We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
- CU2 Modulo front lip splitter
- CU2 Modulo side skirt splitters (pair)
- CU2 Modulo rear spat winglets (pair)
- CU2 Modulo Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- WITH all accessories package: CU2 Modulo adjustable front extensions (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: CU2 Modulo adjustable front winglets (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: CU2 Modulo adjustable side winglets (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: CU2 Modulo adjustable rear winglets (pair)
- Add: CU2 rear window vents (pair)
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit with black stainless hardware
MATERIAL & FINISH:
- Front lip splitter, side skirt extensions, rear spat winglets: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Hand polished satin black
- CNC engraved logo and features
- Accessories: 4.5mm thick scratch-resistant textured ABS plastic
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.