Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Suits Cerato GT Hatch PFL models
Flow Designs window vents are tested for solid construction and are superior to basic plastic window vents on the market!
PLEASE NOTE: Flow Designs window vents are compatible with any existing air defectors, snap shades and window visors.
TWO rubber trims are included:
- x1 pair Performance Rubber Trim for track use and regular driving which are secure.
- x1 pair Display Rubber Trim for quick install and removal, suitable for car shows and car meets - only for stationary visual applications.
Keep your car cabin cool during track days with the Flow Designs Australia window vents! These window vents provide much needed air circulation during warmer weather, and are a much more solid construction and safer than any standard window vents available.
Included are rubber seals to prevent any vibrations and grips tight to your Cerato GT Hatch PFL window so it is secure to drive with at speed. Our team has ensured the window vents do not allow for any baffling wind noise during driving.
Whether you want to keep your cabin cool during track days, or improve the aesthetic of your Cerato GT Hatch PFL, the Flow Designs window vents are the best option currently on the market!
Rubber seals: please note the rubber seals are a very tight fit. To make the install process easier, soak the seals in warm water to create more flexibility. Once installed the rubber will shrink back for tight fitment. We have developed this tight fitment for the following benefits:
- less vibrations at speed and idle.
- eliminate baffling noises.
- to protect your windows and tint from scratching
- Cerato GT Hatch PFL Rear Window Vents (Pair)
- x1 pair Performance Rubber Trim for track use and regular driving and is secure. 2m in length and will need to be cut during install for perfect fitment.
- x1 pair Display Rubber Trim for quick install and removal, suitable for car shows and car meets - only for stationary visual applications. 2m in length and will need to be cut during install for perfect fitment.
- x2 Flow Designs stickers
- x1 Flow Designs air freshener
Material & Finish:
- 4.5mm scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- CNC engraved logo and features
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.