Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Short Stroke Twin Handle Nut Riveter
This heavy-duty Nutsert or Rivnut compression tool is designed to make easy work of compressing rivnuts/nutserts into hollow cavity’s.
The Short Stroke Twin handle Design is perfect for low clearance and compact spaces with enough power to compress Stainless steel rivnuts/nutserts.
A perfect tool to save a lot of time when under a car on jack stands
- Pre-set M6 Mandrel for M6 stainless steel rivnut/nutsert compression.
- Compact and powerful short stroke twin Handle design for low clearance and compact spaces
- Double compound hinges for extra leverage
- Heavy duty handles
- Ergonomic grips
- Interchangeable Mandrel sizes
- 7 x Interchangeable mandrels : M3, M4, M5, M6, M8, M10, M12
- 1 x Multifunctional spanner
- 5 x M6 large flange stainless nutserts. (For automotive underbody applications)
- 1 x Black Automotive Body Sealant
- 1 X Carry case
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.