Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Volkswagen MK6 Golf R Full Splitter Set - Bolt on Accessories included
Package price for this set includes:
- MK6 Golf GTI front lip splitter V3
- MK6 Golf GTI side skirt splitters V3
- MK6 Golf GTI rear lip spats/pods V3
- MK6 Golf GTI Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- MK6 Golf GTI front lip splitter extensions
- MK6 Golf GTI front lip splitter winglets (pair)
- MK6 Golf GTI side skirt splitter winglets
- MK6 Golf GTI rear spat winglets
- ADD: Rear Window Vents (Pair), Rear Spoiler Extension &/or Fire Extinguisher Bracket/Mount if desired
Please note you are receiving a special price when you purchase the MK6 R complete splitter set with all (splitter) bolt on accessories included.
The Flow Designs splitter set is the best exterior mod for your VW MK6 Golf R! With front & side splitters & rear valance with Flow-Lock diffuser fins, Flow Designs offer the strongest splitters on the market. Easy install & perfect fitment guaranteed, with Australia-wide & international shipping on all products.
All our splitters have a 10 year warranty and are made from a thick polyethylene composite, making it the strongest product of its type on the market, watch our stress test to see how durable our splitters are. Each splitter is model specific in its development and design to ensure perfect fitment. The entire production process is done is our Bayswater factory making us proudly Australian made and owned. We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
If you're after more of a lowkey look and don't want to include our bolt on accessories range in your purchase, then just CLICK HERE
MK6 Golf R Lip Splitter Kit Includes:
- MK6R V3 front splitter & Aerospacers
- MK6R V3 side Splitters (Pair)
- MK6R Flow-Lock Rear Diffuser
- MK6R V3 rear spats (Pair)
- MK6R V3 front lip splitter extensions (pair)
- MK6R V3 front lip splitter winglets (pair)
- MK6R V3 side skirt splitter winglets (pair)
- MK6R V3 rear spat winglets
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit
- ADD: Rear Window Vents, Spoiler Extension &/or Fire Extinguisher Bracket/Mount if desired
MK6 Golf R Lip Splitter Kit Material & Finish:
- Front splitter, side splitters, diffuser, rear spats: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Hand polished satin black
- Flow-Lock fins and rear valance: scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- Bolt on accessories (front extensions/winglets, side winglets & rear winglets) scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- CNC engraved logo and features, hand polish and packed all in Melbourne's outer east.
- Window Vents: 4.5mm scratch resistant textured ABS plastic, CNC engraved logo and features
- Rear Spoiler Extension: 4.5mm scratch-resistant reversible textured (Top) with hi-gloss acrylic underside, CNC engraved logo and features
- Fire Extinguisher Bracket/Mount: 3mm Stainless Steel, Powder-coated Texture Black
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat will eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.