Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Suits i30 Active, Elite, Elantra, GT & GT Sport models
INSTALL DOES NOT REQUIRE BUMPER REMOVAL
Looking to add some flare to your cars rear-end with our rear diffuser? click here
Please note you are receiving a discounted price when you purchase the i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 2018-2020 full lip splitter set with rear spats
Package price for this set includes:
- i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 front lip splitter & mounting brace
- i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 side skirt splitters (pair)
- i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 rear spats (pair)
- WITH or WITHOUT all accessories (front extensions, front winglets, side winglets, rear winglets)
ADD: Rear window vents (pair), rear spoiler extension &/or fire extinguisher bracket/mount if desired.
The i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 2018-2020 full lip splitter set includes the front & side splitters, Flow-Lock rear diffuser & spats and if you choose to, our full range of accessories which include front extensions + front, side & rear winglets. Easy installation instructions are included and the i30N range does not require bumper removal. We guarantee our i30N body kit splitter set is the most durable on the market and will complete your exterior aesthetic by giving it a more aggressive look.
- i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 PFL front lip splitter & mounting brace
- i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 PFL side skirt splitters (pair)
- i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 PFL rear spats (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 PFL adjustable front extensions (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 PFL adjustable front winglets (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 PFL adjustable side winglets (pair)
WITH all accessories package: i30 Hatch PD1, PD2 PFL adjustable rear winglets (pair)
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit with black stainless hardware
Material & Finish:
- Front & side splitters, rear valance & spats: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges with a hand polished satin black finish
- Bolt on accessories, window vent & Flow-Lock diffuser fins: scratch resistant textured ABS plastic including CNC engraved logo and features
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.