Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Suits USDM MK7 Golf R Wagon models
INSTALL REQUIRES BUMPER REMOVAL
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please ensure the correct chassis mount is selected prior to checkout as per your vehicles country of build. Shipping fees to replace mounts will be incurred by the customer - please contact us for more information.
Please note you are receiving a special price when you purchase the MK7 R Wagon complete body kit splitter set.
Package price for this set includes:
- MK7 Golf R wagon (USDM) chassis mount front lip splitter V3
- MK7 Golf R wagon side skirt splitters V3 (pair)
- MK7 Golf R wagon rear spats V3 (pair)
- MK7 Golf R wagon Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- WITH or WITHOUT accessories (front extensions, front winglets, side winglets, rear winglets)
- ADD: Rear Window Vents (Pair) if desired.
The MK7 Golf R Wagon splitter set includes chassis mounted front lip splitter, side skirt splitters, rear spats and full accessories range (front extensions and winglets all round). Pre-pressed brass thread fittings allow for the installation of our bolt on accessories range.
The MK7 Golf R Wagon body kit range shares the same durability and technology as our renowned WRX, Golf GTI and Focus RS line up which is trusted by car enthusiasts worldwide.
All our splitters have a 10 year warranty and are made from a thick polyethylene composite, making it the strongest product of its type on the market, watch our lip splitter stress test to see how durable our splitters are. Each splitter is model specific in its development and design to ensure perfect fitment. The entire production process is done is our Bayswater factory making us proudly Australian made and owned. We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
- MK7 Golf R front lip splitter V3
- MK7 Golf R USDM chassis mounts (pair: left & right)
- MK7 Golf R side skirt splitters V3 (pair)
- MK7 Golf R Wagon Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- MK7 Golf R Wagon rear spats V3 (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: MK7 Golf R front extensions (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: MK7 Golf R front winglets (Pair)
- WITH all accessories package: MK7 Golf R side winglets (Pair)
- WITH all accessories package: MK7 Golf R rear winglets (Pair)
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit with black stainless hardware
Material & Finish
- Front lip splitter, side skirt splitters, rear aero valance, rear pods/spats: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Hand polished satin black
- Chassis mounts: Powder coated stainless steel
- Flow-Lock diffuser fins OR rear fairing: scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- Window Vents: 4.5mm scratch resistant textured ABS plastic, CNC engraved logo and features
- Rear Spoiler Extension: 4.5mm scratch-resistant reversible textured (Top) with hi-gloss acrylic underside, CNC engraved logo and features
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.