Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Pre-orders now available
To celebrate the upcoming release of the latest Number Plate Brackets for TAS Slimline Brackets. We are giving you this unique opportunity to pre-order our limited run of Number Plate Brackets.
We will be making a short run of 20 (pairs) of Slimline plate brackets. The estimated date for shipping will be the 15th of August 2022.
Stock is limited and will sell out fast! So if you are in need, do not delay!
The next batch is not due until late September.
Flow Designs Number Plate Brackets are an elegant mounting solution, designed to re-align Australian number plates to your desired location.
The multi-fit hole pattern eliminates the need to drill additional holes into your tailgate, bumper and number plate, by utilising pre-existing holes created by the manufacturer or dealership.
• 5005 CNC milled aluminium bracket anodised black
• Ultrathin, borderless design
• Creates an elegant floating effect
• Eliminates the need to drill into your number plate
• Eliminates the need to drill into your bumper
• Black Stainless Hardware
• Number plate protector compatible
• Fits a wide range of manufactures
• Designed in Melbourne.
• 1x Slimline black anodised aluminium bracket
• Black stainless hardware
• 3M VHB double-sided adhesive squares
• 3M Primer adhesion promoter
• 3mm Allan Key
• 4mm Allan Key
• Fitting guide
• Black stainless steel security screws with Key
• 1 x Altrex Number Plate Cover
• 1 x King Pin Number Plate Cover
• 1 x Mercedes Rear Adapter Plate
Plate size: 372mm (w) x 100mm (h)
• TAS Slimline : Classic
• TAS Slimline : Classic Open Content
• TAS Slimline : 3D Range
• TAS Slimline : 3D Open Content
• TAS Slimline : My Colour
• TAS Slimline :Tech
• TAS Slimline : Chic
• TAS Slimline :Tassie
• TAS Slimline : Sports & Leisure
• TAS Slimline : Cause
• TAS Slimline : Art
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.