Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Suitable for Volkswagen MK7 Golf GTI (2012-2016)
If you're after the splitter package with the Rear Valance & Fairing click here.
Package price for this set includes:
- MK7 Golf GTI front lip splitter with bumper reinforcement bracket
- MK7 Golf GTI side skirt splitters
- MK7 Golf GTI rear spats
- MK7 Golf GTI Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- Please select your choice of Extension OR Winglet Accessories OR ALL Accessories in the MK7 Golf GTI range (MK7 Golf GTI front extensions, MK7 Golf GTI front winglets, MK7 Golf GTI side winglets, MK7 Golf GTI rear winglets)
Please note you are receiving a special price when you purchase the VW MK7 Golf GTI complete body kit splitter set.
Get the original and best MK7 Golf GTI splitter kit from Flow Designs Australia, which is trusted by Volkswagen enthusiasts, aftermarket modifiers and tuners worldwide. Being the first to conceptualise, develop and manufacture the strongest lip splitters on the market, all our splitter components are backed by our unbeatable 10 year warranty (excludes all ABS accessories). Our 10mm polyethylene composite used in our splitter range is completely shatter-resistant and superior to any comparable ABS product - watch our front lip splitter stress test to see how durable our splitters really are.
The MK7 Golf GTI splitter kit is completely designed, manufactured and dispatched from our factory in Bayswater Victoria, making us proudly Australian-made and owned. Once you order your splitter kit, it is hand-finished, polished and quality inspected by our team to ensure you receive parts of the highest quality and craftsmanship.
All our splitter products are precision designed to accurately suit OEM bumpers/side skirts. Everything is model specific so perfect fitment is guaranteed, and instructions are provided for easy installation process (which can be completed with simple hand tools).
We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
Volkswagen MK7 Golf GTI Full Lip Splitter Kit Includes:
- MK7 Golf GTI front lip splitter & bumper reinforcement bracket
- MK7 Golf GTI side skirt splitters (pair)
- MK7 Golf GTI Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- MK7 Golf GTI rear spats/pods (pair)
- WITH All Accessories Package OR Winglets Package: MK7 Golf GTI adjustable front winglets (pair)
- WITH All Accessories Package OR Winglets Package: MK7 Golf GTI adjustable side winglets (pair)
- WITH All Accessories Package OR Winglets Package: MK7 Golf GTI adjustable rear winglets (pair)
- WITH All Accessories Package OR Extensions Package: MK7 Golf GTI adjustable front extensions (pair)
- x2 Flow Designs stickers
- x1 Flow Designs air freshener
- Fitting kit
Volkswagen MK7 Golf GTI Full Lip Splitter Kit Material & Finish:
- Front lip splitter, side skirt splitters, rear valance, rear pods/spats: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges, impact-resistant
- Hand polished satin black
- Flow-Lock fins, winglets and extensions: scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
- CNC engraved logo and features
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
The splitter becomes an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat will eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.