Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Suitable For Ford MK3 Focus RS
PLEASE NOTE: there are TWO versions of the rear diffuser, as the American (USDM) MK3 Focus RS rear does not have the rear lower fog light, and the European/Australian (EUDM/AUDM) MK3 Focus RS has a rear lower fog light. Please choose your correct rear bumper (USDM or EUDM/AUDM) in the option above when you place an order.
Read OfficialThreeTwenty Review & Install
Package price for this set includes:
- MK3 Focus RS front lip splitter & reinforcement bracket
- MK3 Focus RS side skirt extension splitter
- MK3 Focus RS rear lip spats/pod
- Please select your choice of MK3 Focus RS Flow-Lock rear diffuser (EUDM/AUDM Version) or (USDM Version)
- Please select your choice of WITHOUT accessories or WITH all accessories in the MK3 Focus RS range (MK3 Focus RS front extensions, MK3 Focus RS front winglets, MK3 Focus RS side winglets, MK3 Focus RS rear winglets)
Please note you are receiving a special price when you purchase the Ford Focus MK3 RS complete body kit splitter set.
Make your Ford MK3 Focus RS unique with the Flow Designs body kit lip splitter kit, complete with front lip & side skirt extension splitters, rear diffuser, rear spats/pods & adjustable accessories. Flow Designs splitters, with a 10 year warranty and are the most durable on the market, with guaranteed fitment to your MK3 Focus RS & easy installation.
Front, side, rear spats and all accessories included & rear under spoiler & fairing.
MK3 Focus RS Lip Splitter Kit Includes:
- MK3 Focus RS Front Lip Splitter
- MK3 Focus RS Front Bumper Reinforcement Bracket
- MK3 Focus RS Side Skirt Extension Splitters (Pair)
- MK3 Focus RS Flow-Lock Rear Diffuser (please choose EUDM/AUDM or USDM)
- MK3 Focus RS Rear Pods/Spats (Pair)
- WITH all accessories package: MK3 Focus RS Front Lip Splitter Extensions (Pair)
- WITH all accessories package: MK3 Focus RS Front Lip Splitter Winglets (Pair)
- WITH all accessories package: MK3 Focus RS Side Skirt Extensions Winglets (Pair)
- WITH all accessories package: MK3 Focus RS Rear Pods/Spats Winglets (Pair)
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit
MK3 Focus RS Lip Splitter Kit Material & Finish:
- Front lip splitter, side skirt splitters, rear valance, rear pods/spats: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Hand polished satin black
- Rear diffuser fins and accessories: scratch resistant textured ABS plastic
Others Who Own This Kit:
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
The splitter becomes an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat will eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.
I’ve owned a lot of lip and splitter kits over the years for various cars but this kit is hands down the best. The quality and craftsmanship, engineering, strength, even the packaging are the best I’ve seen. Add to that a 10yr warranty and it’s a no brainer. The only thing I’d like to see improved would be the instructions. They’re pretty vague and I think it could be beneficial to have some general guidelines. For instance, showing general placement of the side splitters. The front splitter is straight forward and pretty self explanatory. That said, If you have any mechanical knowledge, or even better, experience with splitter kits, then you’ll have 0 issues with this. If you’re on the fence about ordering, just do it, you’ll be glad you did.