Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Suitable for FN2 Type R models
Package price for this set includes:
- FN2 Civic Type R front lip splitter V3
- FN2 Civic Type R side skirt splitters V3
- FN2 Civic Type R rear lip spats/pods V3
- FN2 Civic Type R Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- Please select your choice of WITHOUT accessories or WITH all accessories in the FN2 Civic Type R range (front winglets, side winglets, rear winglets)
Please note you are receiving a special price when you purchase the FN2 Civic Type R complete body kit splitter set.
Protect your bumper from scrapes or kerbing with our FN2 Civic Type R lip splitters. All our splitters have a 10 year warranty and are made from a thick polyethylene composite, making it the strongest product of its type on the market, watch our stress test to see how durable our splitters are. Each splitter is model specific in its development and design to ensure perfect fitment. The entire production process is done is our Bayswater factory making us proudly Australian made and owned.
We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
FN2 Civic Type R Lip Splitter Kit Includes:
- V3 front lip splitter & Aerospacers
- V3 side skirt splitters (pair)
- V3 rear lip spats/pods (pair)
- Flow-Lock rear diffuser
- WITH all accessories package: Adjustable front winglets (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: Adjustable side winglets (pair)
- WITH all accessories package: Adjustable rear winglets (pair)
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit
FN2 Civic Type R Lip Splitter Kit Material & Finish:
- Front lip splitter, side skirt splitters, rear pods/spats: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Hand polished satin black
- CNC engraved logo and features
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.