Australian delivery: 1-7 days | International delivery: 7-10 days
Pickup: we will notify you once your item is ready for collection.
After your order is confirmed, it is hand finished, polished & inspected to ensure you receive the highest quality.
Package price for this set includes:
- All accessories in the S15/200SX range (front extensions, front winglets, side winglets, rear winglets)
- Retrofit kit for previous version of the S15 Aero splitter set is included FREE (Aero bar option only)
- PLEASE NOTE: front lip splitter, side skirt splitter and rear pods are sold separately. For the full S15 splitter kit including accessories please click here.
Please note you are receiving a special price when you purchase the S15/200SX Silvia accessories only set.
We offer fast Australia-wide and international shipping for all our products - join the worldwide Flow Family today!
- Adjustable front extensions for aero bar OR standard bar (pair - please choose before ordering)
- Adjustable front winglets (pair)
- Adjustable side winglets (pair)
- Adjustable rear winglets (pair)
- Retrofit kit
- 2 Flow Designs stickers
- Fitting kit with black stainless hardware
Material & Finish
- Front lip splitter, side skirt splitters, rear pods/spats: 10mm thick polyethylene composite, bevelled edges
- Hand polished satin black
- CNC engraved logo and features
How Strong Are Our Splitters?
HOW IS YOUR SPLITTER SO STRONG?
Each splitter is developed to become an integral part of your stock body kit, giving it unrivalled rigidity and strength so it can absorb scrapes and protect your bumper.
WHY DO YOU USE POLYETHYLENE COMPOSITE FOR YOUR PRODUCTS?
Strong, impact-resistant, doesn't corrode or chip, and has excellent abrasion resistance (eg. scraping on driveways!)
WHAT ABOUT CARBON FIBRE?
As strong and light as carbon fibre is, it cracks on impact or when under load and/or stress. Clearcoat can eventually fade or crack, becoming undesirable.
USE OF ABS PLASTIC
Please note that although all our precision-made ABS accessories are extremely strong and durable, they do not hold the same shatterproof label as our 10mm thick polyethylene composite splitters. The accessories are manufactured in ABS with the intention that they will be lighter, bolt-on attachments that will improve aesthetics and are easily replaceable if they become damaged from varying road conditions.